Our client is Maersk; the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. They operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do they power some of the world’s largest ships – they also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day their 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with the customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. They are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for their partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What they do is more than shipping. They deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
For their needs, we are searching for an experienced, energetic and abitious:
Customer Service Agent (m/f) - Rijeka
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices
- Proactively track shipments and notify customers of relevant deviations from the transport plan, including potential solutions or alternatives
- Active knowledge of English language oral and in written
- PC literacy
- Preferably previous experience in transport and logistics industry
- Preferably previous involvement in Customer experience jobs
If you are…
- Self-motivatation and persistance
- Good analytics skills and fast decision making
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop
… this is a position for you!
Apply by sending your CV in English no later than 22.01.2017.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/03-04/07 since 05.06.2003