Frontend developer (m/f)
- Oradian d.o.o.
- Adresa: Junija Palmotića 29, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.oradian.com
Oradian is a global technology provider that is promoting economic empowerment and technology in Africa and other emerging markets. Our innovative cloud-based systems help financial institutions serving the base of the pyramid to improve their performance radically, to reduce their costs dramatically, and to scale their services quickly and efficiently. We service our customers with the highest standards and expect only the best.
Our headquarters are based in the heart of Zagreb, Croatia, while our customers are in emerging markets all around the globe. English is the lingua franca, while your colleagues are from Croatia, Portugal, South Africa, Nigeria, Germany, Philippines, France and a growing number of other countries.
Opis poslaOradian is a fast-growing, award-winning global technology start-up developing software solutions that enable financial inclusion. As Frontend developer, you will be responsible for the way users around the world interact with our system.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on finding innovative solutions to the toughest challenges, love to get their hands dirty, and never stop learning. Oradian is a flat organization and a fast-paced working environment in which everyone plays a role in communicating and contributing to our goal of economic empowerment and access to financial services. We love what we do and a positive attitude and passion for our mission are essentials for our team!
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly regarding accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Discussing technical & design challenges; providing innovative new ideas and solutions
- Doing the actual work :) – with heavy focus on JS technologies
- Working with team members to create a quality codebase we can be proud of
- Excellent JS, HTML5, CSS3 programming skills
- In-depth knowledge of common JS frameworks, preferentially React.js
- Experience with Node & NPM
- Experience working with DVCS
- Fluent in English
Apply via application link.
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema
What we offer:
- An incredible learning experience in a growing technology start-up
- A challenging job with responsibility and the freedom to grow professionally
- Help build something that is truly transforming people’s lives
- Become part of an international, passionate and talented team
Stalni radni odnos