Web Developer - PHP (m/f)
- 2e Systems d.o.o.
- Adresa: Ilica 1A, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.2e-systems.com
We are a well-established, international software development company providing IT services to airlines all around the world. In Zagreb we focus on Apps and mobile sites for passengers and crew including online check-in solutions. We use many of the latest open source frameworks and technologies to build stable and quality products. We have a very positive and laid back office atmosphere where hard work is recognized and team spirit is encouraged.
Our ideal candidate is an open-minded, creative person who sees potential in anything they do. We need someone asking the right questions, willing to improve already existing and new solutions, looking for help when solving a hard problem and knowing how to communicate with various teams within the company. Our mission is creating the best tools and services the Airline industry has to offer and we want our candidate to share that mission.
- 1+ years of professional experience developing web applications
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of OOP paradigm
- Ability to work in a multi-team environment
- Good spoken and written English
Bonus skills, not mandatory but beneficial:
- Version Control System (git or hg)
- Familiar with MVC pattern
- Experience utilizing/building REST APIs
- Code review experience
- Able to work with relational databases such as MySQL
- Familiar with Single Page Application development
- Experience with server and client side frameworks e.g. React / Redux / Laravel / Lumen etc.
You will join a highly motivated international team which is spread across Croatia, Germany, Australia, USA, UK and Ireland. Communication skills, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn are important and therefore various skill levels will be considered for this role.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to work for a growing international company in a fascinating industry where quality work is recognized and rewarded, send your CV & Cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for the job. International travel is also possible. Applications without a cover letter will be disregarded.
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Competitive salary based on your skill level with bonus options based on your contribution to projects and company
- A pleasant working environment in a young team that often socializes off-work
- The best office location in town (Jelačić square)
- Flexible work hours with occasional work from home possible
- International company operating on the world market working on challenging air travel related problems
- Encouraged education by participating in local conferences (we sponsored WebCamp ZG), providing books, offering certification options and weekly / monthly developer meetings
- Free coffee, tea, cookies, fruit and healthy snacks
Stalni radni odnos
Podržavamo zapošljavanje osoba s invaliditetom