Since starting in 2009 CloudSense has grown past 200 people across London, Leeds, New York, Sydney & Zagreb offices, and have attracted a host of blue chip customers in Telecoms, Media and beyond such as O2, Vodafone, BBC, The Financial Times and Centrica. All their software is native to Salesforce, the global market leader for cloud computing. They have customers in 30 countries, and are looking to grow even faster.
Due to the increase of business we are looking for an independent, resourceful and persistent person for the position:
Business Analyst (m/f)
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Analyze and assess client strategic direction and plans in order to develop comprehensive roadmaps and business cases for client business cases;
- facilitate structured requirements, gathering workshops and development of appropriate corresponding documentation, e.g. User Stories and Product Backlog, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM);
- document and analyze existing business processes and development of new business processes;
- analyze existing technology capabilities and functionality;
- elicite and manage functional and non-functional requirements;
- perform delivery assurance including test planning and execution;
- support the continual growth of CloudSense by helping with development of capabilities, methods and training;
- produce and present reports, findings, business cases and other client deliverables;
- consolidate and manage any formal or informal change process within a project.
- 5+ years’ experience in business analyst role;
- experienced within CRM and preferably CPQ and Order management;
- understanding of libraries, frameworks and UML;
- Salesforce.com certification is an advantage;
- Scrum certification is favorable;
- demonstrable techniques to gather requirements, constraints and run workshops using structured and non-structured methods;
- knowledge of change management best practice including benefit tracking and governance.
- Excellent English spoken and written; able to write technical documents in clear English;
- highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working remotely with team members who may be spread across a number of different locations;
- quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks;
- self-directed, organized and detail-oriented, with an eye toward high quality, on time work;
- clear communicator and team player with strong collaboration skills;
- strong presentation and written communication skills;
- able to work under your own initiative;
- willingness to travel 50%+ of the time.
We are offering:Financial benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus and salary increment;
- private health insurance with option to extend to immediate family;
- employee referral bonus scheme;
- additional attractive benefits package (daily breakfast and fruits, trainings and educations).
- Working on acclaimed enterprise grade software products using leading edge technologies in a team of internationally recognized experts;
- continuous education and guided professional development;
- international business environment with a possibility to work with colleagues across the globe;
- working in a motivating, friendly working atmosphere as part of a dynamic team;
- company events and team buildings;
- regular informal social events and sports groups;
- flexible working hours and work from home option;
- possibility of further professional career development.
CloudSense was ranked 7th in the Sunday Times Tech Track 2014, and featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies 2013 and The Real Business Future 50 2012. They were also a finalist for The Santander Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year at the National Business Awards UK in 2012.
CV should be sent in English until April 03, 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.