Since starting in 2009 CloudSense has grown past 200 people across London, Leeds, New York, Sydney & Zagreb offices, and have attracted a host of blue chip customers in Telecoms, Media and beyond such as O2, Vodafone, BBC, The Financial Times and Centrica. All their software is native to Salesforce, the global market leader for cloud computing. They have customers in 30 countries, and are looking to grow even faster.
Due to the increase of business we are looking for an independent, resourceful and persistent person for the position:
Solution Architect Consultant (m/f)
As a Solution Architect Consultant you will:
- Design and lead successful client implementations of quality SFDC technology solutions;
- understand the commercial constraints and ensure all technology decisions satisfy success criteria;
- design and develop innovative solutions that meet business requirements while considering all factors such as performance, scalability, data security, operational effectiveness, cost and time to market;
- analyze requirements, determine, document and communicate the optimal design/development approach to meet the requirements;
- provide strong technical leadership internally and externally and advocate improved efficiency in solution design and implementation;
- lead clients and delivery teams to define and evolve solution concepts and architectures;
- confidently leading and actively participating in requirements and design workshops and meetings, challenging requirements and design assumptions;
- define and govern technical direction and strategy internally and throughout project teams;
- write and present detailed design and technical specifications;
- contribute to and maintain a cohesive development framework and coding standards through communication and collaboration;
- apply project management skill to identify, develop, and implement techniques to progress engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings.
- Ideally 4 + years implementing CRM applications;
- preferable experience with CPQ and Order management;
- experience working with a J2EE architecture: Java, XML, JSP, HTML, and SQL;
- understanding of the architectural principals of web based platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers;
- understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures;
- experience of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration and master data management;
- experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Excellent English spoken and written; able to write technical documents in clear English;
- ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently and/ or collaboratively, and a willingness to take ownership of problems to produce quality solutions;
- commercial experience gained on large, complex projects;
- excellent communicator, able to explain, persuade and justify decisions and concepts at all levels;
- client management & relationship building skills;
- sound theoretical knowledge and practical experience of applying recognized solution design methods & techniques to complex business problems;
- willingness to travel 50%+ of the time.
We are offering:Financial benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus and salary increment;
- private health insurance with option to extend to immediate family;
- employee referral bonus scheme;
- additional attractive benefits package (daily breakfast and fruits, trainings and educations).
- Working on acclaimed enterprise grade software products using leading edge technologies in a team of internationally recognized experts;
- continuous education and guided professional development;
- international business environment with a possibility to work with colleagues across the globe;
- working in a motivating, friendly working atmosphere as part of a dynamic team;
- company events and team buildings;
- regular informal social events and sports groups;
- flexible working hours and work from home option;
- possibility of further professional career development.
CloudSense was ranked 7th in the Sunday Times Tech Track 2014, and featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies 2013 and The Real Business Future 50 2012. They were also a finalist for The Santander Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year at the National Business Awards UK in 2012.
CV should be sent in English until May 09, 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.