We want adventurers to seize the opportunity to work in a global company from the beautiful city of Zagreb, with opportunities to work and travel to all our global offices from Stockholm to Sydney, San Francisco to Shanghai and beyond.
The ideal candidate should feel just as comfortable working on strategic communications objectives as they are managing the day-to-day execution of creative communications campaigns. This role will suit a talented, ambitious, and highly creative professional with excellent communication skills and media awareness.
You will have a nose for a story, the skills to enthuse others to realize your vision and the ability to coordinate a team to rollout highly effective and impactful campaigns.
In short, we are looking for someone who’s not afraid to challenge existing standards.
We want someone who's driven to make great work and who’ll take the risks to get there. You will be unafraid to take on the multi-faceted roles of “doer”, “thinker” and “dreamer.”
- Reporting to the Head of Communications you will be a “Swiss-army knife” responsible for managing all aspects of the Communications team including PR, media relations, social media, events & sponsorships, media planning and more to deliver award winning reactive and proactive communications campaigns.
- You will develop strategies across internal and external communication channels both on an EMEA and localized level.
- Responsible for PR & Communication campaigns and the ideation, creation and pitching of brand- & product-related content, you will act as the central point of contact for local communications teams across EMEA, offering strategic counsel to deliver campaigns on a global, regional and localized level.
- You will work closely with the senior team to build a creative, results-driven culture.
- Work collaboratively with the global brand team to express brand identity and content
- You will be a cross-functional collaborator who will work with creative, web development, product development, and sales teams to take ideas from conception to realization.
- You will be a leader with strong communication skills and ability to drive and work as part of a fast-paced team.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Communications, PR, Journalism or Marketing – or surprise us with your background altogether.
- Ability to multitask including using your own outstanding written and media relations skills, to manage the day-to-day quality control of the team to ensure written work, creative ideas and media relations skills are unrivalled.
- Prefer cross-functional exposure to campaign management, PR, copywriting, digital and other related functions.
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills.
- People management experience with ability to mentor and inspire a team and achieve results.
- Native English skills are a must.
- A track record of successful delivery of media campaigns, with some international campaign experience a plus.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume and cover letter via the application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.