IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Social Media Full-Time Student who will be responsible for managing the social media channels within the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East & Africa) region, ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Learn and understand the brand ad tone, with the support from our communications teams.
- Help develop, plan and implement a SM & Influencer strategy.
- Assist in developing reactive and proactive SM campaigns.
- Assist in expanding the day-to-day management of our social media profiles and presence – including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube – and help increase our following and influence.
- Support local markets with SM training and best practices.
- Grow strong networks with KOLs and Influencers.
- Help manage blogger relations in line with PR.
- Help with competitor and market analysis and trends awareness.
- Analyse and assess performance and ROI reports.
- Work with the Creative and Communications teams to organically amplify the impact of our regular communications and PR activity through smart social and community campaigns.
- Make sure we are up-to-date with the latest developments in social media and that we stay present on all the relevant networks.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Student status/rights for at least 1 year.
- Ability to work full time.
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Marketing, PR or related field.
- Passion for social media with an interest in technological developments.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability. You will be an individual who can work individually on a project as well as in a team environment.
- Creative, well organized and self-motivated.
- Fluent in ENGLISH.
- Amazing company culture.
- Possibility to gain experience and develop a professional career in social media.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume and cover letter via APPLICATION LINK.