At FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an experienced and proactive Digital Media Manager to make sure that media budgets and other paid digital advertising activities are efficiently spent. We are thinking of an eager to learn individual, with a high willingness to explore new business opportunities, open to be diving into unknown, and constantly searching for new, different and better performing advertising scenarios.
The main focus of this position will be the advertising of the best products in their categories in various global marketplaces, from Amazon.com to Sephora.fr. You will have all the possibilities to grow, learn from other multi-language and multi-discipline team members in various global offices, and eventually take the most optimal roles/responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT FOREO
- Become the media planner that is able to pick a selection of channels/medias that works best in specific scenarios.
- Be knowledgeable in hundreds of ways to spend budgets. You will have to work in an environment where same performance metrics cannot be applied, but still have to come up with rationalization of why we should do this or that, and guide people around you.
- Evaluate queries coming in from PR/Marketing managers from every country of the world.
- Build execution plans, guide PR managers, marketing managers.
- Manage the Affiliate Marketing Planner, who specializes in affiliate based traffic only.
- Make sure the performance is tracked, come up with the unified metrics / data collection.
- Build strategies/roadmaps for product launch campaigns.
- Manage & follow-up with people so that things would be delivered.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Personal Qualities Required
- To love digital advertising.
- To love finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- To love organizing things, putting them into buckets.
- Track, record, performance data evaluation of everything what is done.
- Positivity, pro-activeness.
Required Experience / Skills
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- To be extremely well organised in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software. You will need them to be able to manage multi-layer, multi-platform, multi-market activities.
- Previous experience in advertising at Amazon.com will be a plus, but is not required (we’ll learn together).
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we got you interested and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, please send your motivation letter and CV in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality, in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.