Great minds think
alike! What do
ecx.io, part of the IBM iX family, is looking for smart digital brains. Join one of the best digital networks in the world. Start your career effectively, apply with ecx.io.
Help us to digitally transform leading international clients. We look forward to meeting you!
ecx.io cr o a tia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
+385 42 421 175
Senior Developer Adobe Experience Manager (m/f)
in our Varaždin office or in our Zagreb office
As a Senior Java Developer AEM you will design and implement complex websites and applications for our international customers based on the Adobe Experience Manager. You will be an autonomous part of a team that realises agile, innovative projects and future-ready solutions. As a technical lead, you will lead a development team and advise customers regarding their technical questions.
- Realisation of customer specific software solutions based on existing and newly developed components
- Key role and technical lead within project management
- Analysis of customer requirements, designing architectures & concepts, technical lead of a development team
- Use of modern techniques and innovative approaches in software development
- Modelling of data and objects, quality assurance and documentation
- Extensive IT education in accordance with professional practice
- Experience in the analysis, the design and the development of Adobe Experience Manager solutions or relevant basis technologies (Sightly/JSP, Sling, OSGI, JCR)
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux, IIS/Apache, SVN/ GIT, Maven, ANT, Tomcat
- Excellent English language skills are essential German is a plus
You would describe yourself as an approachable person with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. Sound like you? Apply now!
BTW - we do offer both: international working experience in our offices in Austria, Germany or the UK – or you stay local in Croatia!
Please send your application (covering letter, CV and references) including salary expectations and possible start date via application link.