Account Manager (m/f)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join our sales forces in creating and nurturing business relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As our Account Manager you will have the opportunity to work with large accounts operating on a global scale. Our best account managers are excellent communicators with amazing analytical skills, which allow them to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts in the Global market by providing exceptional customer care; with an emphasis on support, and high quality service.
- Identifying new business opportunities with existing clients and engaging in cross-selling/up-selling activities.
- Supporting the Sales team in generating new businesses by analyzing competitors and developing unparalleled market intelligence.
- Serving as your clients' internal consultant to recommend the best way to utilize our products and solutions to improve their business; taking into account cost-benefit efficiency and increased revenue, while also engaging in other business ventures.
More about you:
- Up to 2 years of experience in B2B Sales or Account Management, Client Relations, Media and Communication or other related fields.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and Verbal fluency in English is mandatory. Bonus points for fluency in any other language.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Let's get the process rolling!
If you're interested, please follow the application link to apply and submit your CV. Feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments.