Data Analyst (m/f) - Pula or Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on Earth. Join us if you know that big data is not all numbers, but you look beyond the numbers to find answers and insights to complex questions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our Data Analyst Team is responsible for solving complicated problems that will profoundly affect the company’s ability to make the right business decisions quickly. You will be in charge of collecting, analyzing, and reporting business related data in an on-going effort to increase overall productivity, while taking into consideration current economic conditions and operative working resources.
What to expect:
You will collaborate with different departments (technical, finance, sales, development, management) in our company, along with other DA team members, on a variety of projects that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and reporting data in order to increase the workforce productivity
- Fine-tuning internal platform mechanisms to achieve top-quality service along with cost optimization
More about you:
- You have BSc or MSc level in STEM field or relevant working experience
- You have a desire to learn
- You analytically approach problem solving
- You are interested in SQL, Excel and relational databases
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You have an ability to adapt fast within international team
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Lots of opportunities for development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your mentors and other colleagues. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel opportunities, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and organized sports... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.