Learning and Development Manager (m/f)
Pula or Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join our sales forces in creating and nurturing business relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a big global company we have many different products, business solutions and tools all Infobippers use day to day. Learning and Development Team is here to detect, collect and classify the needs for educating and improving employees’ skills in using specific business methods and technical tools. Learning and Development Team closely collaborates with Regional Managers in identification of product knowledge gaps, and organizes and implements team-specific educations.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are organizing and conducting employee training and workshops regarding internal tools, products and methodology.
- You are continuously improving adoption of existing tools and LMS, which are used in a daily business operations.
- You are continuously improving needed skills of Infobip salesforce through trainings and workshops.
- You are identifying gaps in knowledge by close collaboration with regional employees. You are participating in creation of Regional education plans, trainings, lectures, its organization and execution.
- You are creating customized Regional Courses, ensuring they have all newest and most relevant materials. You are conducting high quality internal testing and evaluation.
- You are closely collaborating with Product Development and related Departments.
More about you:
- You have a B.Sc. degree in Educational Sciences or related field, with good understanding and passion for IT industry.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in mentoring and onboarding new employees and implementation of different technical tools.
- You are business oriented; and experience with sales process and scrum methodology is considered an advantage.
- You are a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and you are able to transfer knowledge on clear and precise manner.
- You have strong affinity for understanding stakeholders’ needs.
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
Why you should consider this opportunity?
- Professional development – Our Coaching Associates go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a Coaching pro with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Meet the world – Work with people from different countries, embrace the opportunity to go on exciting business trips, join us in Summer Connect conference in Croatia. Act globally.
Let's get the process rolling!
If you're interested, please follow the application link to apply and submit your CV. Feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments.