Sales Development Representative (m/f)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join our sales forces in creating and nurturing business relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As Sales Development Representative you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the Italian market. Our vision of greatness in a Sales Development Representative is a brand ambassador that opens doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Conducting quality-focused prospecting into Italian organizations via cold calling, social networking, e-mail as well as utilizing online information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Warming accounts and inbound leads by profiling and scheduling qualified appointments with key decision makers in targeted companies.
- Working with Regional management, Sales and Account Managers in reliably meeting and exceeding quotas to fuel a valuable sales pipeline.
- Introducing Infobip’s value proposition to industry stakeholders in a customer-centric voice to assess fit and purchasing interest.
- Managing and overcoming prospect objections by educating stakeholders on Infobip’s technology and services.
- Managing responses from integrated marketing and sales campaigns.
- Contributing to the creation and optimization of sales scripts, email campaigns, and various prospect messaging.
- Building and maintaining accurate activity, contact and account information of all customers and prospects through extensive use of CRM, and other internal tools.
- Maintaining collaborative and supportive relationships with Sales and Marketing to ensure conversion rates are outstanding across the funnel.
More about you:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Well-versed in or eager to learn about the Technology industry, domestically and globally.
- Passionate about creating meaningful connections.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in both Italian and English.
- Creative problem solver with a proven ability to think strategically.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with a focus on metrics supported results.
Why you should consider this opportunity?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Let's get the process rolling!
If you're interested, please follow application link to apply and submit your CV. Feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments.