Junior Front-End Developer (m/f)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join the creative forces behind Infobip's success, working closely with other departments in creating meaningful and unique communication to get our story reach the right audience.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Junior Front-End developer, you'll be part of a small creative team responsible for creating the user experience through a variety of interfaces helping our 200 000+ enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Also, you’ll be involved in projects related to marketing automation and analytics though tools like Google Analytics, Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You have a great general overview of the best practices and current trends and you use them in everyday work,
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements,
- Whiteboard sketching and interesting brainstorming sessions are a part of your everyday routine,
- You often share your expertise with colleagues from the Marketing department and help your team evolve into a better team.
More about you:
- You have experience in designing and building responsive websites in technologies like HTML5 and CSS3, and a solid understanding of frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap,
- You have basic knowledge of PHP and/or Python,
- You have basic understanding of search engines and Google tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google AdWords,
- You are not afraid of complex Excel tables,
- You’re proficient in English and you know how to elaborate your decisions and solutions to a client in a different time zone,
- You’re meticulous and you know how to organize your time,
- You are a team player and you have time for a beer after work at least once a week :),
- You have a portfolio with at least 3 projects that you are willing to share with us.
- Finally - don't hesitate, contact us even if you don't have a complete handle of every type of technologies listed above. There'll be plenty of learning opportunities along the way.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Diverse and engaging challenges – We develop in-house products so you don't have to deal with impossible client requests anymore. You can be creative, provide your own ideas and significantly contribute to the success of your project.
- Always something new - We successfully implemented new, agile working methodologies (SCRUM) and we are always open to new technologies and ideas.
- Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence – These are the drivers of our company. We organise regular team buildings and other social events. You can join a sports team, go to the gym (at a discount price) or just have a drink with your colleagues after work at our building's cafe.
- Individually crafted career path and a competitive salary – We conduct performance feedback sessions twice a year for every Infobip employee which gives our employees an opportunity to get a promotion or a salary raise, but above all, meaningful feedback and advice on how to develop further. Since we are a fast-growing company, promotions are fairly often.
- And much more – We have 2 lounge rooms; fruit, coffee/tea and candy is free for all employees on daily basis.
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.