At FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our Logistics Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Coordinate different processes within the Logistics Department
- Ensure timely and correct information flow within the department
- Keep track of important due dates, ensure meeting them in a timely manner
- Supervise several logistics positions, such as special customers operatives, customs operatives, returns operatives or logistic planning assistants
- Communicate and exchange information with other departments in the company
- Perform administrative duties and tasks (such as costs analysis, upload and maintenance)
- Organize special projects and manage their follow through
- Supervise daily operations with special customers
- Manage forwarders and other logistic services suppliers
- Handle clients and manage possible logistic issues
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Preferably 3+ year of experience in Logistics department.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluency in English (in speaking and writing).
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Amazing company culture.
- Working in a multi-national environment.
- Surround yourself with great team members; we hire people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, enabling you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge?
Send your resume and cover letter via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.