About UsAt FOREO we want to empower you to create the world in your own imagine. The belief that you are unique is behind everything we do, and everything we do is designed to help you feel naturally beautiful and healthy. That is what keep us working hard to create pioneering products that have a positive impact on your well-being.
Our approach is a bold one: we do not just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It is a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique products designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has absolute independence to develop the best well- being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold- breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
Job BriefFOREO is seeking a UI Web Designer to work on the design / creative assets of the global advertising campaigns (rich media, banners, landing pages, e-mails). The successful candidate will work in a multicultural office, being formally a member of the design team. You will have all the possibilities to grow and learn from other member teams in various global offices, and eventually take other roles/responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
- Support E - commerce team with anything related to design assets.
- Work on other design projects of the design department.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
- Create wireframes, use flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Desired Skills And ExpertisePERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for digital advertising, storytelling.
- At least +2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter, CV in English and PORTFOLIO via application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
LOCATION: ZAGREB, CROATIA