Our client, the company GDi, is an innovative and award winning provider of applied technology solutions. With over 25 years of continuous growth, subsidiaries in 12 countries and over 1000 clients all over the globe, they keep being recognized as a long-term, quality based and trustworthy partner when it comes to technological business solutions.
One of the key elements of their success is the individual approach to every client, listening and identifying their specific needs and providing full set of effective, mission-critical solutions to rise value to client’s business process. The company is continuously investing into the knowledge, development and general motivation of their remarkable experts. To learn more about the company, please visit www.gdi.net.
For their office in Zagreb, our client is looking for a reliable, resourceful and dynamic professional for the permanent position:
Group Controlling Specialist (m/f) - Zagreb
- Group reporting – preparing accurate and timely monthly management reports and other reports according the group policies and standards, including cooperation with affiliated companies abroad regarding the monthly reports, integration of all reports and preparation of summarized reports for the whole group;
- examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- analyzing monthly figures, reporting and helping the management in decision making;
- support the other operating companies within the group in year closing procedures, tax optimizations and other legal and administrative business aspects;
- monitoring and control of the revenues and expenses;
- coordinate the planning process for the whole group and prepare integrated group business plan;
- continuously improving GDi Group business quality standards and rules, implementing and monitoring "best practices" throughout the Group;
- assist in Group business development, reorganizations and restructuring (establishment of new subsidiaries, mergers and similar);
- coordinate the activities of the holding company in Vienna;
- coordinate and prepare annual quota holders meetings for all group operating companies;
- occasional traveling to GDi Group OpCo-s or for business development or establishing new subsidiaries.
- Relevant university degree with experience in a similar position within an international group of companies for at least 5 years; preferably IT, telecommunication, construction or similar with general interest and understanding of these industries;
- knowledge of financial accounting procedures and principles (booking, reporting, tax, final reports, consolidation) and basic knowledge of IFRS/GAAP;
- good knowledge of MS Office (excellence in Excel is a must);
- advanced user of ERP system - Microsoft Dynamics Navision knowledge is an advantage;
- fluent in English both written and spoken is a must, while German is considered as an advantage.
- Ability to multitask, work well as part of a small team;
- good adaptability and capacity to react quickly at requirements;
- assertiveness, flexibility and organizational skills;
- accuracy, precision with profound attention to detail;
- discretion regarding internal documentation and information;
- effective inter-personal communication and presentation.
We offer you a dynamic position in an international renowned company, working in a stimulating environment with a team of experts with the possibility of further career development.
We invite all interested candidates who meet the above requirements to send the application and CV exclusively in English no later than Monday, 3 April, 2017.
All applications will be held in highest confidentiality.