CloudSense is a rising star in the bleeding-edge world of cloud software. They are an award-winning global cloud technology company, providing Salesforce-native software applications to enable multichannel sales and full lifecycle order management. They sell their award-winning software directly and through a global network of partners. They also provide expert professional services to companies that are evolving and innovating their business using Salesforce and other cloud software.
Since starting in 2009 CloudSense has grown past 200 people across London, Leeds, New York, Sydney & Zagreb offices, and have attracted a host of blue chip customers in Telecoms, Media and beyond such as O2, Vodafone, BBC, The Financial Times and Centrica. All their software is native to Salesforce, the global market leader for cloud computing. They have customers in 30 countries, and are looking to grow even faster.
Due to the increase of business we are looking for an independent, resourceful and persistent person for the position:
Support Consultant (m/f)
As part of the Sales Engineering team, Support Consultant will work on provisioning standard demo orgs to Sales engineers from partner organizations. Also, Support Consultant will work on providing pre-sales support for CloudSense demonstrations and products to Sales engineers from partner organizations.
- Creating and maintaining the CloudSense partner demo estate, including:
- packaging and deploying built components for reuse across the partner demo estate;
- testing and deployment governance for components that are candidates for introduction into standard partner demo orgs;
- documenting standard demo flows;
- publishing demo capability updates / improvements to CloudSense partners;
- assisting in the technical implementation of demos built on the Force.com platform and leveraging a wide range of Salesforce and CloudSense Order Management components.
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science or a related field;
- high proficiency of English written and spoken is a must;
- ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritizing and managing own workload to deliver quality results under high pressure;
- an eye for cosmetics and usability;
- clear communicator and team player;
- self-motivated and able to work under own initiative;
- able to write documentation in clear English;
- talent for problem solving in a fast paced prototyping-style environment.
Desire, but not essential:
- Experience in working in support role;
- knowledge of languages other than English, in particular – German or French;
- experience in working on demonstrations, proofs of concept or similar presales environments;
- experience in Java, C#, Apex or other development language.
We are offering:Financial benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus and salary increment;
- private health insurance with option to extend to immediate family;
- employee referral bonus scheme;
- additional attractive benefits package (daily breakfast and fruits, trainings and educations).
- Working on acclaimed enterprise grade software products using leading edge technologies in a team of internationally recognized experts;
- continuous education and guided professional development;
- international business environment with a possibility to work with colleagues across the globe;
- working in a motivating, friendly working atmosphere as part of a dynamic team;
- company events and team buildings;
- regular informal social events and sports groups;
- flexible working hours and work from home option;
- possibility of further professional career development.
CloudSense was ranked 7th in the Sunday Times Tech Track 2014, and featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies 2013 and The Real Business Future 50 2012. They were also a finalist for The Santander Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year at the National Business Awards UK in 2012.
CV should be sent in English until May 09, 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.