The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing the social media accounts for an editorial or commercial brand, a keen interest in the luxury industry, and a focused understanding of how to leverage each social media channel’s characteristics and algorithms to make online content visible, clickable, compelling and shareable.
We want adventurers to seize the opportunity to work in a global company from the beautiful city of Zagreb, Croatia, with opportunities to work and travel to all our global offices from Stockholm to Sydney, San Francisco to Shanghai and beyond.
This role will suit a talented, ambitious, experienced and highly creative professional with excellent communication skills and social media awareness.
You will have the skills to develop brand stories, the skills to enthuse others to realize your vision and the ability to coordinate a team to rollout highly effective and impactful social media campaigns.
In short, we are looking for someone who’s not afraid to challenge existing standards.
- Learn and understand the brand, with support from the communications teams regarding appropriate tone
- Develop, plan and implement a SM & Influencer strategy
- Develop reactive and proactive SM campaigns
- Own and expand the day-to-day management of our social media profiles and presence – including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube – and grow our following and influence
- Support local markets with SM training and best practices
- Grow strong networks with KOLs and Influencers
- Manage blogger relations inline with PR
- Competitor and market analysis and trends awareness
- Analyze and assess performance and report on ROI
- Develop a Communities strategy and implement
- Respond to and interact with anyone who is posting on our social media
- Keeping track of all comments and queries
- Work with the Creative and Communications teams to organically amplify the impact of our regular communications and PR activity through smart social and community campaigns. This will include working with our PR agency to advise on how the content they create or use with traditional media can be used most effectively across social channels to engage relevant audiences
- Make sure we are up-to-date with the latest developments in social media and that we have a presence on all the relevant networks
- 2 years proven, extensive experience in digital and social media communications & analysis – or surprise us with your background altogether.
- An excellent standard of English, excellent writing, presentation and representative skills, with experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing in a professional capacity.
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Flexibility and adaptability—an individual who can work individually on a project as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Creative, well organized and self-motivated.
- Highly computer literate, tech-savvy with an interest in technological developments.
- A track record of successful delivery of social media campaigns, with some international campaign experience a plus.
- Have an open mind, and be comfortable talking about and understanding sometimes complex adult/social/sexual concepts.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume and cover letter via the application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.