About UsLELO is the world's leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products. On launching in 2003, LELO transformed the look, feel, function and overall perception of personal massagers. Today LELO applies the same commitment to quality and innovation to its bedroom accessories, massage oils, soy massage candles and a premium line of silk intimate apparel. LELOi AB is a Swedish company behind both LELO, Intimina and PicoBong brands. The LELO group’s offices are located all over the world, from Stockholm to San Jose, from Sydney to Shanghai.
Job BriefLELO is looking for a UI Web Designer to work on the design / creative assets for the global advertising campaigns (rich media, banners, landing pages, e-mails). The successful candidate will work in a multicultural office, being formally a member of the design team. You will have all the possibilities to grow and learn from team members in various global offices, and eventually take other roles/responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
- Support E-commerce team with anything related to creative assets.
- Work on other design projects of the design department.
- Execute all visual design stages, from concept to final hand-off to developers.
- Create wireframes, use flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Desired Skills And ExpertisePERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for digital advertising, storytelling.
- 2+ years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent visual design skills, with a user-system interaction sensitivity.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Being up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter, CV in English and PORTFOLIO via application link.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
LOCATION: ZAGREB, CROATIA