ICERTIASWe are a young and rapidly growing company, in partner association with the international organisation ICERTIAS - International Certification Association GmbH, which is behind the renowned international Best Buy Award, QUDAL - QUality meDAL and ICERTIAS Customers' Friend certificates and research methods.
We greatly value our employees and provide extraordinary working conditions.
For the purposes of our central office in Croatia, we are looking for B2B marketing sales representatives for international sales in Europe, Africa and Asia (EMEA) for posts in the Zagreb office (Inside Sales).
Preference will be given to:
Candidates who have business experience in the sales of marketing (promotional) B2B services, certification services or market research services;
Candidates who are native speakers of German or English, or those whose quality of communication in English and German (spoken and written business communication) is at native level.
At the moment we are looking for a candidate for the following position:
B2B Marketing Sales Representative - B2B Marketing Sales Executive (m/f)
For us, you are the ideal candidate if:
- You have experience in the sales of marketing, promotion, and certification services or market research services;
- You have good knowledge of what are Brand, PR, ATL, BTL, TTL, market research…;
- You are familiar with what "funnel", "lead" and "prospect" are in sales;
- Your motto is that with persistence and knowledge you can successfully sell to even the most demanding customer;
- You have perfect knowledge of the Croatian, English and German languages;
- You have at least two years of experience in sales of B2B services;
- You are perfect in the use of modern technology and modern software tools (Google, Windows, Office...) and quickly learn and easily adapt to new software and hardware trends;
- You relish the challenge of solving complex tasks;
- You love to communicate with people;
- You are focused on you goals, persistent, ubiquitous but kind, patient and hard-working;
- You are ambitious, want to thrive in business, are organised, precise and meticulous, and you love order and tidiness;
- You are interested in further education and training, and work and progression in an extremely creative and contemporary setting with domestic and foreign partners - consecutive market leaders;
- You are a person who will find a solution for every problem independently - independently analyse the problem, independently devise a solution, and independently get to work to resolve the problem;
- You like to work and are described as the type of person who always finishes what you start – no matter how much time or effort is required to get it done;
- You can do every job entirely by yourself, but you can also work in a team to solve problems collectively.
If you recognise yourself in the above description, please send us your CV, including a video job application (max 1 min personal presentational video) as well as your motivation letter, no later than 1 May 2017 via the application link.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree
Languages: Croatian (excellent), English (excellent), German (excellent)
Preference will be given to applicants who along with Croatian, English and / or German, can also speak and write in one (or more) of the following languages: Spanish, Slovenian, Hungarian, Russian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic, Czech, and Italian.
Driver's license: B category
Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
If you are looking for an environment in which you can receive training and perform interesting tasks for the Croatian market, region, and beyond, join us and become a part of a stable, promising, dynamic international organisation.
We offer additional training; a stimulating working environment; the opportunity to work with leading local and international companies and with leading companies in Croatia and abroad; and a corresponding salary.
This is an opportunity for possible permanent employment.
Types of employment: Temporary, permanent
Note: We support the employment of people with disabilities
Starting date: 1 July 2017
Place of work: Zagreb
Work hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 to 17:00