At FOREO, our mission is to question the conventional thinking. And we are doing just that by working on mould-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Junior Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services and Bluetooth devices. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Has 1+ years of Android development experience.
- Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Excellent usage of English language, in speaking and writing.
- Professional approach to work and ability to work in team.
- Positive personality.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- You have side projects or published apps.
- You are familiar with the Bluetooth stack.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Good knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Ready to take up this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.