Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Looking for a Specialist who is passionate to design and implement Cloud solutions. Excellent opportunity to work on latest Cloud Architecture implementations and develop virtualization and cloud expertize working with architectures as 5G, NFV-I, and SDN. You will have opportunity to work for many largest operators in Europe and worldwide (as Deutsche Telecom, Vodafone, Telefonica and others), primarily working in Western and Central Europe, on complex projects including full systems integration involving different hardware and software solutions.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in specific technologies, product/service or solutions delivery
- Design and integrate Telco solutions according customer requirements
- Install and integrate various Cloud solutions
- Work with the back-end teams to develop reliable solutions
- Execute system tests and performance measurements
- Bachelor’s degree from technical university
- Fluent in English
- Solid Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills
- Working experience with server infrastructure
- Good understanding of networking technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of Virtualization and Cloud concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of automation tools (Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with any programming language (preferable Python)
- Passionate to learn and grow in career
- Perseverance & Analytic thinking
- Creating & Innovating
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.