ABOUT FOREO At FOREO, we want to empower you to create the world in your own imagine. The belief that you are unique in behind everything we do, and everything we do is designed to help you feel naturally beautiful and healthy. That is what keep us working hard to create pioneering products that have a positive impact on your well-being.
Our approach is a bold one: we do not just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It is a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique products designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has absolute independence to develop the best well- being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold- breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
JOB BRIEF Foreo seeks an experienced and proactive Digital Media Planner to be responsible for budget monitoring by making sure that media budgets and paid marketing activities are efficiently spent. The ideal candidate will be also in charge of advertising deals with websites or launching banner campaigns, will stick and match the objectives and campaigns assets accurately. We are thinking of an eager to learn individual, with a high willingness to explore new business opportunities, open to be diving into unknown, and constantly searching for new, different and better performing.
You will have all the possibilities to grow, learn from other multi-language and multi-discipline team members in various global offices, and eventually take the most optimal roles/responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE MEDIA TEAM
- Become the media planner that is able to pick a selection of channels/medias that works best in specific scenarios.
- Be knowledgeable in hundreds of ways to spend budgets. You will have to work in an environment where same performance metrics cannot be applied, but still have to come up with rationalization of why we should do this or that, and guide people around you.
- Evaluate queries coming in from PR/Marketing managers from every country of the world.
- Build execution plans, guide PR managers, marketing managers.
- Manage the Content Media Planner, who specializes in paid content placements only.
- Make sure the performance is tracked, come up with the unified metrics / data collection.
- Build strategies/roadmaps for product launch campaigns.
- Manage & follow-up with people so that things would be delivered.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
- To love digital advertising.
- To love finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- To love organizing things, putting them into buckets.
- Track, record, performance data evaluation of everything what is done.
- Positivity, pro-activeness.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English via application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.