Our approach is a bold one: we do not just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It is a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique products designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has the absolute independence to develop the best well- being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold- breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Logistics Assistant to join our Logistics team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Communication and information exchange with other departments within the company
- Communication with forwarders and couriers on shipping organization and possible issues
- Arranging transport and obtaining offers from transport companies
- Managing shipment notification processes through EDI systems
- Performing daily tracking of shipments
- Performing daily update of shipping information in the system
- Preparation of packing and logistics requirements for special customers
- Preparation of instruction manuals for special customers
- Preparation of customs information and solving possible customs issues
- System administration
- Reporting and analysis
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 1+ year of experience in Logistics department or a similar highly operational environment.
- English language in speaking and writting is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Good MS office knowledge.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on your future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter in English via APPLICATION LINK.
We will appreciate application via video CV.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.