People Operations Generalist (m/f) - Pula
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by optimizing sales process.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
What to expect:
- Planning, monitoring and appraisal of dedicated employees work results through close work with managers and team leaders
- Establish and conduct recruiting and interview program, counseling hiring managers on candidate selection
- Implementation and improvement of performance management system and organisational structure within the given area of work
- Implementation, improvement and maintenance of onboarding and education systems for the given area of work
- Leadership and regional support for implementation of employee related initiatives
- Coordination of implementation of different services, policies and programs from different areas of work
- Mentoring new and existing team members
More about you:
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in human resources working with recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, education and other HR processes. You are a master of your work.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a dailybasis.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.