Coordinator (m/f) – Dubrovnik (Temporary)
Dubrovnik, Croatia - Booking.com d.o.o.
As a Coordinator your main task will be to provide support in building the hotel webpages and training the new hotels on how using Booking.com’s extranet and systems can improve their availability and supply. You will also provide support to Booking.com with new hotels, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
This fulltime position will be based in our Dubrovnik office. We are offering a temporary contract until August.
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions and the Account Managers are unavailable;
- Provide support to hotels or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for hotels and/or maintaining hotel information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on hotels and pictures of newly registered hotels;
- Deliver training to new hotels on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Advise hotels regarding their webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Looking after IT/administrative related tasks;
- In consultation with the Account Managers, provide information support to Booking.com for new hotels;
- Liaise with hotels to ensure information is up to date;
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up;
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- Fluent English and Croatian speaker and writer;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred;
- You already have a work permit to work in Croatia.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com d.o.o. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Croatia. Booking.com d.o.o. is looking for a Account Executive - Dubrovnik. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.