At FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an Accounting Manager to join our Finance team. The person we are looking for is communicative, flexible, responsible, precise and accurate; loves to work in a team and has the ability to solve problems independently and to adapt to changes in working environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Independently perform accounting and bookkeeping activities
- Organize and manage the Accounting Department
- Managing the ledger of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Calculate salaries and other income
- Report on VAT
- Post in general ledger and comply with the analytical records
- Create financial, statistical, tax and other statutory reports
- Monitor laws and regulations in the field of accounting and finance
- Prepare reports according to the needs of the management of the company
- Proposal, harmonization and implementation of internal accounting procedures and processes with legal regulation
- Coordinate the activities of the accounting department with the activities of other departments
- Keep track of bank balances and notify the superiors
- Actively participate in setting up accounting service center for European region
- Maintain relationships and coordinate with banks, auditors, tax administration and other state institutions
- Actively participate in the implementation of controlling activities
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting, at least 2 of which include an operational experience in recording accounting documentation
- Experience in an international company
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Knowledge and understanding of tax reguations in Croatia
- Knowledge and understanding of EU tax regulations and IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of VAT regulations – both local and the EU
- Basic knowledge of Labor Law
- Experience in material bookeeping is an advantage
- Languages: English (Advanced)
- Skills: MS Office (Excel – advanced)
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume and cover letter via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.