TDR d.o.o., the leading tobacco company on the market, recently acquired by British American Tobacco, a market leading global organization is looking for suitable candidates for the role of:
The main purpose for this position is to support HR Business Partner, OBU in setting up and maintaining HR policies in the Operations Function of Adria organization, as well as contribute to embedding organizational development and talent management practices and corporate culture into above mentioned functions.
• Participate in driving people agenda for the Operations Function of the organization as an integral part of the business agenda
• Educate line managers and employees and ensure compliance with talent & leadership development practices. In particular, drive flawless execution of Line of Sight, Performance management, Career & Development planning processes
• Provide support to Line Managers in managing their team – people resource planning, employees’ development, career management, performance management
• Participate in managing OD diagnostic initiatives (Your Voice, Best Employer, other) and facilitate development of action plans & follow up on the relevant project outcome
• Participate in the implementation of the Employer Brand initiatives in line with the regional guidelines.
• Manage personnel records in line with local legislation and BAT policies.
• Prepare, maintain and distribute regular HR reports for line managers and Regional HR (HC, employment costs, L&D track record).
• Contribute to managing sourcing for the Operations Function and, including recruitment plans, appointments and promotions for roles of Gr34 and below
• Contribute to managing GG programme, including their assignments, appointment of mentors and coaches, and performance/potential reviews as per programme guidelines.
• Support the implementation of pay reviews and other reward initiatives for the Operations Function, educate line managers and employees on reward related topics and apply regional / area reward frameworks.
• Ensure execution of learning and development interventions for Operations Function as per Development process and Learning Calendar.
• Manage suppliers and accounts in line with the BAT best practices and regional guidelines.
• Communicate with stakeholders across the organization (local senior management and relevant above market structures) to ensure proper flow of communication and execution of planned initiatives and projects;
• Leverage relationships with external suppliers and accounts (recruitment agencies, PR & communication agencies, suppliers of products & services as per project, etc.) to ensure execution of the relevant initiatives and projects.
• Build own network within a range of BAT communities to share expertise and best practices.
• Provide information, recommendations, other input which can bring opportunities into the company, based on the latest thinking in the OD and talent management areas through sharing practices from a range of resources, networking, monitoring modern trends in HR area.
• Participate in development, implementation, and application of new tools, processes, ways of working, infrastructure products related to the talent area.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University Degree
- Minimum of 2-year experience in general HR or equivalent experience
- English (spoken and written), at least level 3 BAT
- Knowledge of software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners
- Acknowledged and proven oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of all the HR processes
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality