CloudSense is a rising star in the bleeding-edge world of cloud software. They are an award-winning global cloud technology company, providing Salesforce-native software applications to enable multichannel sales and full lifecycle order management. They sell their award-winning software directly and through a global network of partners. They also provide expert professional services to companies that are evolving and innovating their business using Salesforce and other cloud software.
Since starting in 2009 CloudSense has grown past 200 people across London, Leeds, New York, Sydney, Zagreb & Split offices, and have attracted a host of blue chip customers in Telecoms, Media and beyond such as O2, Vodafone, BBC, The Financial Times and Centrica. All their software is native to Salesforce, the global market leader for cloud computing. They have customers in 30 countries, and are looking to grow even faster.
Due to the increase of business we are looking for an independent, resourceful and persistent person for their office in Zagreb and Split for the position:
Functional Consultant (m/f)
- mid to senior level -
As part of the Sales Engineering team, the Functional Consultant will provide expertise in both CloudSense and Salesforce products funtions as well as business aspects of demonstration implementations. The Functional Consultant will work in a team of developers and consultants on building the cutting edge demonstrations of CloudSense products and Salesforce software.
- Understanding, analyzing and implementing demonstration specifications, providing constructive feedback, ad hoc effort estimation and feasibility assessments;
- proposing possible solutions, identifying alternative solutions and recommending any new approaches as applicable;
- designing and implementing innovative solutions that meet challenging business requirements while considering all factors such as best practices, performance, usability and user experience;
- working closely with the team to jointly implement demonstrations that are highly usable and resolve business pains providing additional value;
- coordinating and take active roles within small virtual teams;
- producing relevant documentation for implemented demonstrations;
- assisting in population and maintaining of the demo component library.
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- minimum 2 year experience in any role on IT projects;
- strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical audience and good listening skills to translate in the other direction;
- clear communicator and team player;
- self-motivated and able to work under own initiative;
- good English written and verbal communication skills;
- talent for problem solving in a fast paced prototyping-style environment.
Desire, but not essential:
- Previous experience with CRM, CPQ and Order Management;
- experience in working on demonstrations, proofs of concept or similar presales environments;
- experience in Apex, Java, C# or other development language.
We are offering:Financial benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus and salary increment;
- private health insurance with option to extend to immediate family;
- employee referral bonus scheme;
- additional attractive benefits package (daily breakfast and fruits, trainings and educations).
- Working on acclaimed enterprise grade software products using leading edge technologies in a team of internationally recognized experts;
- continuous education and guided professional development;
- international business environment with a possibility to work with colleagues across the globe;
- working in a motivating, friendly working atmosphere as part of a dynamic team;
- company events and team buildings;
- regular informal social events and sports groups;
- flexible working hours and work from home option;
- possibility of further professional career development.
CloudSense was ranked 7th in the Sunday Times Tech Track 2014, and featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies 2013 and The Real Business Future 50 2012. They were also a finalist for The Santander Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year at the National Business Awards UK in 2012.
CV should be sent in English until July 3, 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.