At FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a manager with experience in logistics or IT with an EDI background. This person will be in charge of our global EDI management and development.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Direct contact with EDI providers, sales employees, logistic employees, retailers, factories and distributors.
- Finding adequate EDI providers
- Manage all EDI connections, delegate needed activities to run EDI orders, train sales team to use/know how to manage accounts that run via EDI connection
- Participate in all phases of EDI project management, from talking to the clients and providers to communicating with our developers
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and changing demands
- Independent, problem solving oriented, self-motivated, detail oriented, with good negotiation and analytical skills
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- English knowledge mandatory – country of origin not important
- Logistic profile with small IT background.
- Knowledge of EDI and it’s development processes
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter via APPLICATION LINK. We will appreciate application via video CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.