“I want constant challenges and the right environment to tackle them”As the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day. In fact, enhancing lives will influence everything we do together. The impact that you have locally has the potential to be felt internationally; the ideas that you bring to life today could shape our future. We believe in long-term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. To make the most of our offer, you will need to be a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and a desire to achieve – exactly the type of qualities which have helped us succeed without losing sight of our responsibilities.
Join our team in Zagreb in the position of IS/IT specialist (m/f)
On this position, you will be responsible for:
- Installation and set-up of workstations;
- Service Desk activities / User support;
- Supervising PCs, servers and LAN;
- Ensuring data security;
- Compliance of software and hardware solutions in line with Nestle standards;
- Leading project activities related to telecom and computer network infrastructure;
- Assisting other Adriatic Nestlé offices in IS/IT issues.
- One year of experience in computer hardware and software related position;
- Developed knowledge of computer network and PC technology;
- Good in standard applications (MS Office) and OS (Windows 7 / Windows 10);
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication technologies;
- Developed communication/social skills;
- Service oriented and ability to work in the team;
- Enthusiastic & goal oriented person. Being a Self-starter;
- Dynamic person, with a creative and practical mind;
- Able to work and to make decisions under the pressure;
- Fluent in English language (written & spoken);
- Able and willing to travel;
- Active driver. Driving licence (B category) is mandatory
If you think this offer is in line with your personal and professional aspirations, please send us your resume in English via Application link not later than 28.06.2017.