CloudSense is a rising star in the bleeding-edge world of cloud software. They are an award-winning global cloud technology company, providing Salesforce-native software applications to enable multichannel sales and full lifecycle order management. They sell their award-winning software directly and through a global network of partners. They also provide expert professional services to companies that are evolving and innovating their business using Salesforce and other cloud software.
Since starting in 2009 CloudSense has grown past 200 people across London, Leeds, New York, Sydney, Zagreb & Split offices, and have attracted a host of blue chip customers in Telecoms, Media and beyond such as O2, Vodafone, BBC, The Financial Times and Centrica. All their software is native to Salesforce, the global market leader for cloud computing. They have customers in 30 countries, and are looking to grow even faster.
Due to the increase of business we are looking for an independent, resourceful and persistent person for their office in Zagreb and Split for the position:
UI/UX Designer (m/f)
- mid to senior level -
As part of the Sales Production team, the UI/UX Designer will work with the rest of the team on building cutting edge demonstrations of CloudSense products, providing designs, wireframes and prototypes for custom user interfaces across different devices. The UI/UX Designer will create designs for modern business and consumer applications focused on CPQ and Order Management, tailored for optimal user experience across different channels, including direct sales, partner resellers, web eCommerce.
- Working in the Sales Production demo team as UI and UX Designer; design, create and maintain wireframes and UI designs for demonstrations built on the CloudSense platform;
- understanding and analyzing specifications provided by the Demonstration Architect – implementing visually pleasing, highly usable and modern designs to the specifications, providing constructive feedback, ad hoc effort estimation and feasibility assessments;
- understanding and analyzing business requirements, and providing best in class user experience to meet the requirement in optimal and most engaging way;
- working closely with the UX Developer to jointly implement demonstrations that are highly usable and cosmetically pleasing;
- designing, creating and maintaining branding guidelines for demonstration UI components and designs, following latest Salesforce and other relevant best practices and design systems.
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- minimum 3 years of experience in digital design;
- minimum 1 year experience in web or mobile design is a plus;
- proven experience in implementing UX principles and best practices;
- very good English verbal and written skills;
- clear communicator and team player;
- self-motivated and able to work under own initiative;
- talent for problem solving in a fast paced prototyping-style environment.
Desire, but not essential:
- Experience in HTML and CSS;
- previous experience in business application development (eCommerce, CPQ, Order Management or similar);
- experience in working on demonstrations, proofs of concept or similar presales environments.
We are offering:Financial benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus and salary increment;
- private health insurance with option to extend to immediate family;
- employee referral bonus scheme;
- additional attractive benefits package (daily breakfast and fruits, trainings and educations).
- Working on acclaimed enterprise grade software products using leading edge technologies in a team of internationally recognized experts;
- continuous education and guided professional development;
- international business environment with a possibility to work with colleagues across the globe;
- working in a motivating, friendly working atmosphere as part of a dynamic team;
- company events and team buildings;
- regular informal social events and sports groups;
- flexible working hours and work from home option;
- possibility of further professional career development.
CloudSense was ranked 7th in the Sunday Times Tech Track 2014, and featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies 2013 and The Real Business Future 50 2012. They were also a finalist for The Santander Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year at the National Business Awards UK in 2012.
CV should be sent in English until July 3, 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.