Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose and Drag Specialties.
For our European distribution center in Wasserliesch/Germany near the border of Luxemburg we are looking for
Sales professionals and customer service agents (m/f)
For the markets in: Spain, France, Russia, Italy, Netherlands, Turkey, Middle East, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic and Germany
Working at our distribution center in Germany you are a competent partner for our customers, Motorcycle dealers from all over Europe. You will supply them with technical advice as well as taking care of any questions that arise during the sales process. The focus will be the cooperation with dealers of your country of origin and you will support them with your knowledge of that country’s motorcycle market, too. You’ll support our existing customers, but also contact dealers to interest them for cooperation with Parts Europe. Part of the job is the acceptance of orders by phone and e-mail and the processing of orders in our ERP System.
- You have an excellent knowledge of motorcycle technic, parts and accessories, preferably due to a training as mechanic (car or motorcycle)
- Alternatively you may have this knowledge with ATV/UTV and/or snow mobiles
- Experience in a comparable position is a definite plus
- Native command of a European language and a good command of English; additional languages are welcome
- Knowledge of MS Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook
- A customer oriented mental attitude
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working environment you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for Motorcycles and Powersports.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your documents via APPLICATION LINK.