Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose and Drag Specialties.
For our European headquarter in Wasserliesch/Trier we are looking for a
Frontend Developer/UI Designer (m/f)
- Implementation and processing of templates basing on different template engines
- Development of extensions for common CMS, preferably Joomla!
- UI Design with common CSS Frameworks and JS Libraries, preferably Zurb Foundation, jQuery, jQueryUI, etc. Project structuring with Grunt, NodeJS and Bower Package Management
- Working on online projects in the team with SVN and agile task management
- University degree or comparable completed training in the IT segment Professional experience of at least two years
- Knowledge in the set up, administration and extension of common CMS Experience in Responsive Design and Shop systems
- High affinity towards technical developments in the Internet and mobile segment Experience in working with Jira and confluence would be an advantage
- High level of engagement and ability to work independently
- Reliability and responsibility
- Very good command of English (written and spoken)
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working environment you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for Motorcycles and Powersports. If you already share this enthusiasm or can imagine to do so, you are very welcome here.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your documents via APPLICATION LINK.