Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose and Drag Specialties.
For our European headquarter in Wasserliesch/Trier we are looking for a
- Accomplishment of manual and automated testing of multiple IT projects (ERP, CRM, e-commerce) Documentation of test scenarios, their results and release notes
- Functionality test according usability
- Participation in the elaboration of quick sheets and training materials
- Close co-operation and communication with developers, project managers and end users
- Degree in informatics and experience in automation testing of ERP-systems and web solutions is required
- You have technical understanding for complex software solutions to reveal risks, dependencies and weak points and also for scripting languages and SQL
- You are characterized by high level of quality awareness and have a good eye for details
- Knowledge in software development and web-based technology is an asset
- Very good English language skills and preferably German
- You are able to work in a team, independently and under high pressure
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working environment you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for Motorcycles and Powersports. If you already share this enthusiasm or can imagine to do so, you are very welcome here.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your documents via APPLICATION LINK.