Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa.
For our European headquarter in Wasserliesch/Germany near the border of Luxemburg we are looking for a Database Administrator with knowledge in different database systems with a focus on MS SQL and MySQL. The DBA guarantees the smooth operation and administration of our high availability ERP and eCommerce system and works on the steady improvement of the database systems.
SQL Database Administrator (m/f)
- Guaranteeing a save data base structure
- Troubleshooting in order to continuously improve the databases
- Analysis of databases and queries
- Support of the existing departments in project management tasks
- Monitoring of the ETL structures
- Several years of experience in the administration of MS SQL and MySQL databases
- Good knowledge in data integration processes
- Substantial knowledge in SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Knowledge of network technologies as well as Windows operating systems
- Good command of German and English
- Experience in working with Oracle databases desirable
- Knowledge of a programming language other than T-SQL (C#, Vb.net) would be an advantage
- High service orientation
- Hands-on mentality
- High commitment and flexibility
- Good team working capacities
This position offers you an independent and responsible work and requires decisive and considered acting also in difficult situations. You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your documents via APPLICATION LINK.