Finance Assistant (m/f) - Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Ten years ago, when Infobip started its growth, it was clear that main roles and responsibilities of our Finance department were important for the smooth operation of the business. Since then, the department contributed greatly to the Management and all other line managers in strategic decision-making, such as which markets or projects to pursue. As a Finance Assistant, you will play an important role in supporting our Finance Managers, Controlling & Finance Managers and Management in making those strategic company decisions for the future.
- Preparing daily analyses and reports that identify what’s happening within your area of responsibility.
- Helping with market finance/tax research and resolving accounting and financial issues.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate data records and files to document financial transactions (internal book entry, bank reconciliations, internal report reconciliation).
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Working with the Finance team to ensure that all invoices are controlled, procedures followed, and all relevant information is received.
Desired skills and experience / more about you:
- You have already worked in an international company and, even if this is an entry position, you already have 1 to 2 years’ experience in an accounting or finance department under your belt.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or other equivalent degree.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level).
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any financial issues that may occur.
- You are flexible to attend training and education in Pula, Croatia.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Opportunity Knocks. Often – We design career paths tailored to each department and team. Lots of opportunities for growth and development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the Academy as an on-boarding program, to internal education and e-learning to external educations. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth. Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry.
- Meet the world – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. Work with people from different countries, and join us at the Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all. Act globally.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our finance department.
Let's get the process rolling!
If you're interested, please follow this application link to apply and submit your CV. Feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.