Our client, part of a global industrial company, turned from their early humble beginnings to a major, on innovations and high standards based, industry leader in the segment of commercial HVAC technical solutions and products. Their innovative solutions, well-known for reliability, high quality and efficiency, are crucial parts of commercial buildings as well as renowned landmarks worldwide.
For their soon to be established branch office in Zagreb we are searching for an ambitious and highly motivated person for the position of:
HVAC Sales Engineer (m/f) - Zagreb
- Achieving assigned sales targets with focus on commercial customer acquisition in Croatia;
- complete involvement into the sales process from identifying sales opportunities, preparing proposals with help of a Sales Support Engineer, negotiating price levels, terms and conditions, managing contracts as well as resolving eventual customer complaints;
- in collaboration with other departments and trough regular visits support and continuously grow the customer satisfaction level with intention to encourage customer growth and loyalty;
- continuously collect market and competitor activities, as well as analyzing major account potential;
- maintaining and timely updating company’s CRM as well as regularly reporting key metrics and competition activities to the management;
- preparing and actively participating on exhibitions, customer events and other marketing activities;
- maintaining high level technical knowledge of company’s products and their application;
- close cooperation with a Sales Support Engineer and a District Leader.
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience in commercial HVAC solutions;
- university degree or other higher education, preferably in mechanical engineering;
- relevant network of contacts in HVAC sector (investors, designers, architects, etc.) and profound knowledge of the market;
- fluent in English (mandatory requirement); MS Office, knowledge of AutoCAD is an advantage;
- goal driven personality with well-developed communication, presentation, negotiation and commercial skills;
- driving license and readiness to travel extensively up to 80%.
We are offering:
- A long term perspective in one of the worldwide leading HVAC brands;
- attractive compensation package and bonus system; company car;
- global and multicultural working environment;
- detailed product training in one of the international factories in Europe.
Application deadline: July 25th, 2017.
We invite all interested candidates who meet the above requirements to send the application and resume in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.