- Communication with Turkish and other EMEA customers
- Processing EMEA orders
- Processing EMEA claims and returns
- Communication with Logistics
- Communication with other key departments (sales, marketing, PR)
- Social Media coverage on CC related topics (Turkish SM Accounts)
- Providing full service in Turkish primarly, English secondary
- Reporting on returns, refunds, tickets and phone calls
- Working in day shift
- In-depth knowledge of customer service, marketing and sales principles and practices.
- 1+ year of previous experience in Customer Service will be a plus.
- Very good knowledge in Turkish and English.
- High commitment to customer satisfaction.
- A patient, positive and friendly attitude. Can handle complaints in a calm manner.
- Strong detail orientation and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Team player attitude is a must!
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume in English.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality, in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.