Building Services Engineer (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Address: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia dio je međunarodne grupacije AA Euro Group Ltd. koja je osnovana 2005. godine u Irskoj, a od 2018. smo prisutni i u Hrvatskoj s uredom u Zagrebu. Zapošljavamo kako u Irskoj tako i o ostalim dijelovima Europe.
Job descriptionEuro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an internationally renowned main contractor to recruit an experienced Building Services Engineer to cover and manage all mechanical & electrical aspects of a large scale data centre project in Sweden.
- Promote the application of the MEP Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support, guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the MEP “Value Proposition” and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the MEP Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant from submittal approvals through to samples and mock ups / ordering / FAT’s / delivery and quality checks is carefully managed to meet the programme requirements
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the MEP Installation’s
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP &, Commissioning / Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Over 4 years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Good understanding of the MEP supply chain market and dynamics in which the company operates,
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large / multiple MEP Projects
- Articulate/ strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- Degree qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer / MEP Technical related Qualification
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact Nives Kvesić for more information’s on 01 5626 65.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the application.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
What we offer
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary
- Free Accommodation
- Transport costs
- Daily Living Allowance (Sweden)
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period