Electrical Engineer (m/f)
Ireland and EU, Ireland
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Address: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia dio je međunarodne grupacije AA Euro Group Ltd. koja je osnovana 2005. godine u Irskoj, a od 2018. smo prisutni i u Hrvatskoj s uredom u Zagrebu. Zapošljavamo kako u Irskoj tako i o ostalim dijelovima Europe.
Job descriptionEuro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading contractors to recruit Electrical Engineers for projects in Ireland and across EU.
This a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor working on a number of large scale construction projects across EU.
- To plan the development of a project, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
- To prepare of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders. Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 2+ years’ post graduate Electrical Construction experience
- Experience in large scale building projects.
- Ambition to progress into Management Role
- First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact Nives Kvesić for more information’s on 01 5626 65.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the application.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
What we offer
- Permanent employment
- Industry leading salary package
- Assistance with accommodation
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period