Manufacturing Engineer (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Address: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Job descriptionWe are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for our client - a leading supplier to the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry. The Manufacturing Engineer will support the effort to improve the methods, materials, and tooling utilized within manufacturing. This involves identifying opportunities from within the manufacturing team on a daily basis as well as executing manufacturing improvement projects based on the strategic manufacturing plan.
- Actively seek out, identify, and execute on opportunities for process improvement and cost reduction within the manufacturing process
- Provide local facilities engineering and management support
- Analyze product designs for fabrication & assembly methods, materials, and tooling
- Develop improved manufacturing processes for current or future products and product designs
- Problem solve process, product, and tool defects to determine root cause and resolution
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and optimizing the facility layout, work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assist with development and presentation of employee training as needed
- Support communication and understanding of new or modified manufacturing processes or related changes in manufacturing methods.
- Recommend and support capital expenditure analysis for capital equipment
- Assure product and process quality by designing process specifications and relative process testing methods
- Assist in keeping production equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services
- Audit manufacturing processes and established mfg. procedures to ensure process adherence
- Assist in conducting supplier qualification audits to assess technical capability, productive capacity
- Engaged in either operational or administrative process creation, review or improvement efforts. This includes areas such as Plant Safety, ABBI Support (ERP System), Material Review Board, CAPA Program, and others
- Adhere to all company policies (Safety, Human Resources, IT, or other)
- Execute other tasks as assigned
- Ability to travel when required
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ prior experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role, preferably involving custom-engineered technical products
- SME Certification as a Certified Manufacturing Engineer (CMfgE) or a Certified Manufacturing Technologist (CMfgT) is highly desirable
- Knowledge and application of LEAN and Six Sigma Manufacturing Certified Green Belt
- Background in biotech or chemical industry, or experience with custom-designed process equipment of a similar scale and complexity
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Bachelor's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, Master's degree
What we offer
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period