We are looking for Computer vision/Machine learning developer ready to revolutionize DOOH advertising industry together with us. We are probably never going to see you in the office hall, but feel free to join us over lunch and when we throw a party.
- Design, developing, testing, and deploying software solutions for solving machine learning problems
- Developing and testing vision algorithms created for recognizing human interaction in outdoor environments
- Documenting activities and results with memos, internal reports, and external publications
- Assisting in installation and running of product demonstrations.
- Debugging with no additional support
- Fluency in C++ (and/or Python), OpenCV and PCL
- Experience with 3D computer vision and video analytics algorithms, such as image segmentation, 3D reconstruction, object and motion detection, tracking and classification.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep learning
- Experience with real-time video analytics pipeline.
- Knowledge of internal hardware, 3D camera designs, design logic, and camera logic
- capacity to understand complex algorithms
- excellent English communication skills
- passion to stay at the forefront of Computer Vision and Machine Learning technology
- ability to learn quickly and fill any gaps in knowledge and/or experience
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop some of the most advanced ‘Smart City’ solutions and technologies used on 44 global markets (and expanding)
- Open working culture
- Beer on Fridays
- Motivating and industrious team members to work with
- Financial compensation for transport
- Accommodation (if you are not from Solin or nearby cities)
- More beer on Fridays
- At least 10% higher monthly net salary than the average developer salary in Croatia
- As much coffee as you like
- Personal development (workshops, assessment centre, …)
- All employees go through an intensive process of company acquaintance, by spending at least two working days, in the first few weeks, in each department to get to know the processes as much as possible and to understand the overall business model of the company
- Assessment centers, team building, and various other activities will be regularly implemented to strengthen the team and allow individuals to learn more about themselves and gain the opportunity to progress