Most people see a chair.
You see people and teamwork.
We are now looking for the HR Generalist (m/f) for Zagreb Store
Are you a true both/and enthusiast? Do you grow when others grow? If you enjoy sharing your knowledge, experience and talent and find it extra exciting and challenging to do this in an expanding market - we have the job for you!
ABOUT YOUYou have passion and profound interest in HR and people. When communicating you are clear, enable dialogue in all situations, even when being under pressure. You build trust naturally, have genuine curiosity, both business and people focus and willingness to build strong working relationships. You are able to use creative problem solving skills in conjunction with IKEA’s core values and proven organizational, tactical and analytical skills. You have experience in facilitation, delivering trainings and leading projects and processes. You get energy and enjoy working in a fast paced and future-oriented environment. You have ability and willingness to coach, support and develop others. You have excellent knowledge of:
- Implementing long-term People plans, according to set budgets and goals
- Engaging co-workers throughout the co-worker journey and the year cycle
- Rights and obligations of workers and employers, and how to mediate the relationship between workers, employing entities, trade unions and the government
- Identifying, assessing, encouraging and ensuring co-workers´ performance against organisational and individual goals.
- Using, governing and managing partnership models in a responsible way to build trustful partnership relationships.
- MS Office and different HR programs.
ABOUT THE JOBTogether with Store HR team, HR Generalist leads establishing IKEA as the preferred employer by attracting those who share the IKEA values, ensuring systematic development for all co- workers, inspiring the co-workers to perform and remain with IKEA. This will support IKEA in achieving the business objectives by:
- Actively contributing to the growth of business through people.
- Ensuring the appropriate HR processes and tools are implemented.
- Working in partnership with all business functions.
ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENTIn this position your tasks will include:
- Enable all strategic People tasks to deliver an excellent co-worker experience
- Advise and coach business managers to ensure they lead People agenda
- Support the building of people and business competence & performance by setting and working on relevant People goals
- Ensure recruitment and on-boarding of the right talents with the right contracts in close collaboration with the business and relevant departments
- Ensure and support delivery of learning & training at unit level
- Secure engagement and retention by understanding the conditions of all co-workers
- Implement Health and Wellbeing initiatives at store level
- Implement relevant operational people plans
- Ensure local employer communication is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand
- Implement a co-worker relations plan that effectively manages all local interactions with co-workers and ensures that all areas in the unit work with the labour relations principles and uphold local policies, procedures and laws
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia. We have just opened another new country, Serbia, with the first store in Belgrade and we will open 2 new stores in the next 2 years and establish IKEA retail operations in new country Slovenia.
If you are interestedin becoming part of the IKEA Zagreb store team, apply for the position online by 20 June 2019 in English.
Click here to submit your application.
Come see things a little differently with us.