Technical Engineering Internship (m/f) - Zagreb
Be the engineer behind the solution that connects 60% of Earth’spopulation.
With a communications platform that reaches 7+ billion transactions monthly and 4+ billion devices worldwide, we ensure you can connect with your favorite brands through your preferred channels.
Today, Infobip’s communications platform is used by over 60% of the world’s population, making it the largest global network of its kind. With 60+ offices in 6 continents and over 1,400 experts, we aim to become the region’s engineering powerhouse.
If you are a student, graduate or undergraduate, in the IT field that is looking for hands-on experience, we have a place for you at Infobip! Our Internship always include 3 week educational program which is held in Vodnjan. That means you get to experience life at the region’s largest tech campus during the first three weeks of your internship.
After that you get to choose to continue your Internship in Rijeka, Vodnjan and Zagreb!
Yes! Our Internship is paid with the addition of accommodation and travel expenses for your stay in Vodnjan being covered by Infobip.
Don't hesitate to apply and send your resume!
Why is this role important in Infobip?
Sending or receiving an SMS might seem like just an ordinary thing. Ever wondered what happens in the background of these transactions? During Technical Engineering Internship, you will have the opportunity to dive deeper into the complex world of mobile services, by handling data from both client's and provider's side and learning how to assure seamless traffic flow by solving a variety of business cases.
In three weeks, you’ll learn a lot about our mobile communication platform, technical solutions in telco industry and much more.
In three weeks, you’ll learn about:
- Problems are quickly resolved in a professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Identifying, analyzing and resolving technical cases
- Infobip’s communication platform and advanced technical platform settings
- Technical side of products and services
- Working with Big Data that affects live production
- Cooperation with telco partners worldwide
- Working with various tools (internal and external)
- Different cultures and teamwork
And finally understand:
- How to utilize critical thinking and problem solving in technical and business environment
- B.sc. or Mr.sc. of a college related to IT with no professional experience, we are here to give you experience!
- Able to work at least 30h/week
- Able to fully attend 3 week educational program in Vodnjan
- You enjoy troubleshooting technical cases
- You always wanted to see the technical side of IT solutions
- Fluent in Croatian and English
- Eligible for permanent work in Vodnjan, Rijeka or Zagreb (after 3-week educational period in Vodnjan)
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.