Payroll Assistant (m/f) - Vodnjan
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important in Infobip?
We’re looking for a Finance Assistant for Payroll/ Payroll Assistant as part of our Finance Team, who will be accountable for supporting our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll.
Payroll Assistant plays a crucial role in supporting the Finance Managers in making strategic company decisions. You will share the responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip. Tasks that you will work on will be operational and of high importance for Infobip.
You know you’re doing a good job when you’re:
- You work closely with the Finance Associate and/or Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
- You manage and calculate taxes and deductions
- You issue statements and invoices and maintain records
- You update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
- You calculate unemployment and severance payments
- You deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees
- You match invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices, close invoices (payments and other closure methods)
- You input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- You organize and store paperwork and contracts, other documents and computer-based information and electronic files (correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, reports etc).
- You perform other tasks required by the employer (may be additionally given orally or in writing)
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent (SSS, VŠS or VSS)
- Some experience in finance administration and payroll department will be considered as an advantage
- You are fluent in English
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel
- You have great understanding of the concept of confidentiality
Why our employees choose us and stay?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.