The CRM System Administrator will work as part of the skilled and passionate LELO CRM Team delivering business solutions that enable the global customer care, sales and marketing teams. The position’s primary role will be to leverage our platform to solve business problems.
- Work with CRM administration team to enhance existing functionality, deliver new features, and improve user experience and effciencies.
- Develop reports and dashboards.
- Develop technical as well as process based solutions addressing business needs
- Engage in integration projects.
- Work to improve data quality within the CRM team for business development.
- Develop best practices/solutions.
- Interface with different business and technical teams throughout the organization.
- Document business processes and needs.
- Drive a variety of different projects.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in:
- Management Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Other related technical fields
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with various CRM solutions is a plus
- Deeper understanding of database concepts
- Worked with data analysis tools and algholithmas
- Project management experience is preferred
- Proven customer service orientation combined with the ability to work well with others, in the office and out.
- Creativity, initiative, excitement about the possibilities of the CRM.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with people of varying technical skills.
- Previous experience in an end-user technical support role.
- Quick, analytical thinker.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts.
If this sounds like you, send your motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.