Most people see a table.
You see the flow
from where it's made to where it's used.
Service execution manager (m/f)
LOGISTICS, IKEA ZAGREB STORE
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
IKEA Croatia has become one of the fastest growing companies in Croatia. Because of the rapid growth of our Internet sales we need your help to be even more successful in a constantly changing environment. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and a positive attitude. That is why we always look for positive people who share these values.
About youYou have a good understanding of the sales, logistics and customer service process and the knowledge of customer’s needs and expectations in regards to furniture assembly and kitchen installation. You always search for new solutions in services related processes and optimize existing ones. You have the ability to solve problems, generate creative solutions and present findings from a multitude of sources in an understandable way to non subject matter experts.
About the jobAs a Service Execution Manager you will work with your team to optimize our Service shopping experience journey, secure the proper capacities to fulfill our customers' expectations at lowest possible total supply chain cost and to satisfy customer's expectations in order to position IKEA as the best home furnishing retailer. You will contribute to the growth strategy for the Store and the Country by securing a positive shopping experience for our Customers through our Service offer.
About the assignment
In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for developing a qualitative in-house service process by detecting efficient opportunities and applying solutions to decrease cost and increase customer satisfaction
- Be accountable for the implementation of ways of working and governance needed to secure an optimal service, considering both co-workers' and customers' needs and expectations
- Lead and develop a competent and high-performing in-house team, making sure training and development plansare developed for each co worker
- Ensure required tools are available to secure excellent operations performance in the customers' homes
- Be accountable for the implementation and operational follow-up of relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure a close cooperation with the different Core Areas to stay on top of product changes that may affect the waysof working
- Contribute to a reduction of the environmental footprint and minimize costs by working consciously with resourcesand materials, and maximizing opportunities to recycle and re-use materials
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We will open 3 new stores in the next 3 years, establish IKEA retail operations in 2 new countries, hire 1000 new co-workers and reach turnover of 500 000 000 EUR, with potentially over 11 stores in plan for the future.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online by 25 July 2019 in English.
Click here to submit your application.