Most people see a table.
You see the flow
from where it's made to where it's used.
Sales and supply support specialist (m/f)
LOGISTICS, IKEA ZAGREB STORE
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
IKEA Croatia has become one of the fastest growing companies in Croatia. Because of the rapid growth of our Internet sales we need your help to be even more successful in a constantly changing environment. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and a positive attitude. That is why we always look for positive people who share these values.
About youYou have a passion for logistics and working in a fast-paced and constantly changing retail environment. You have high analytical and good numerical skills. You are skilled in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods and you are familiar with Visual Basic. You own the ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity. You enjoy taking personal initiative and are enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
About the jobAs a Sales and Supply Support Specialist you will contribute to a great meeting with the customer in all sales channels by ensuring a consistently high availability of our offer, with high quality and at lowest possible total cost. You will create and constantly improve excellent availability, range management and forecasting and synchronize with commercial needs and activities for the best possible goods availability at the lowest cost.
About the assignment
In this role, you will:
- Secure the highest possible goods and services availability in partnership with the commercial team and taking into account country-specific positioning campaigns, the commercial calendar and local store activities
- Act as the main contact partner in the store for all range administration and operational supply-related questions
- Working actively with sales in the area of range management by securing qualitative and timely administration of the range in the systems and highlight deviations on the range frame and parameters
- Contribute to successful customer fulfilment processes by working actively with ordering and forecasting of goods and services in alignment with the commercial calendar and fulfilment capacities
- Be responsible for high availability to the customer by performing an efficient inventory management process through developing local improvements in working methods, systems and tools for implementing global routines in order to minimize stock discrepancies
- Ensure personal development by requesting support from the Sales and Supply Support Manager to improve work competence
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We will open 3 new stores in the next 3 years, establish IKEA retail operations in 2 new countries, hire 1000 new co-workers and reach turnover of 500 000 000 EUR, with potentially over 11 stores in plan for the future.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online by 25 July 2019 in English.
Click here to submit your application.